ReviewsNo reviews yet
Developed in the 16th Century Rajasthan, Miniature Paintings showcase the incredibly detailed visual narratives of royalty. Through centuries, the art evolved in its style, usage of colors, and storytelling concepts, creating multiple miniature art styles and forms. With an experience of over 45 years, Asharam Meghwal will take you into the world of royals using vibrant colors and intricate details.
The Rajasthani Miniature Painting/Art Style gained a lot of prominence due to its astonishing portrayal of royal life and mythological tales, especially with fine brushes made out of squirrel hair. The forts of Rajasthan have a unique way of expressing the history and mystery revolving around it, which is very inspiring in nature.
Did you know? The tales of Radha and Krishna are the most popular theme of the Rajasthani style miniature paintings.
The master artist Asharam Meghwal has been felicitated with the prestigious National Award for his unparalleled contribution to the artform. He has mastered 12 variants of holding paint brushes and loves to teach its tricks to amateur painters to refine their skills in less time. He draws inspiration from the history and folktales of Rajasthan.
The National Award-winning artist has a small yet cozy workshop to indulge in an artistic experience. Join the award winning artist Mr. Asharam Meghwal for a hands-on workshop on miniature painting in his studio as he paints the history of Rajasthan. Together you can create a masterpiece that you can take back home with you.
- Be enveloped in the intricacies of Miniature Painting
- Get a live demonstration of the entire process - choosing a historical painting, observing the different ways in which the artist holds paintbrush, coloring, outlining with black, adding finishing touches
- One-on-one conversations with the national-award-winning artist
- Co-create a cherished memory
- Take home a little piece of Jaipur with you
- Be assisted by Rajasthan Studio team
- Small Group Sizes
- Sanitised Studio
- Raw materials and tools
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Handcrafted Souvenir to take home
- Tea/Coffee and boxed refreshments
- Photos and videos of the experience
- Sightseeing of the area