Get set go with Paper Mache
What you’ll do
- Book personalized Live Experience with Rakesh Vyas.
- Curation of the session based on the questions asked to the customer.
- See yourself through the eyes of an artist or simply observe the genius at work.
- Understand the intricate details and techniques of Paper Mache.
- Live demonstration of what goes into this elaborate process.
- Understand how paper pulp is made.
- Learn about different techniques used for the same.
- Artist also briefs you about from where you can procure the material and brushes for the art form.
- Maximum 4 people can book an experience. In case if you are more in number than you can drop an email to us on email@example.com
- Rajasthan Studio Team Member would be there to help you.
About the Artist
Awarded the prestigious Meghraj Samman, Rakesh Vyas loves to work with children and has volunteered to work with NGOs in past. He loves to create Paper Mache designs on his terrace, come summer or winters.
He has participated in fairs and exhibitions in Rajasthan and Delhi and trained many kids in schools and NGOs.
Rakesh Vyas derives a lot of satisfaction in his work. He enjoys seeing how adults and kids, both get involved in this art after a bit of hesitation.
National Merit Award- 2012
Rakesh Vyas’s studio is an open-air workshop where he creates his art wonders. The workshop is artistic and elegant, with all kinds of Paper Mache masterpieces. The location is easily accessible and close to places of interest. It is perfect for foreign and Indian travellers, artists, art enthusiasts, students, designers, etc.
About Paper Mache
Paper Mache, literally “chewed paper”, “pulped paper”, or “mashed paper” is a composite material consisting of paper pieces or pulp, sometimes reinforced with textiles, bound with an adhesive, such as glue, starch, or wallpaper paste. Artist makes use of paper strips glued together with adhesive, and paper pulp obtained by soaking paper to which glue is then added.
Up to 4 people
Paper pulp, colours, brushes, tea and refreshments